Tetakawi, the largest provider of shelter services in Mexico, is hosting an informative workshop in Scottsdale, Arizona, to give executives the insights they need to determine what it would cost them to manufacture in Mexico.
Why host an event about manufacturing in Mexico in Scottsdale, Arizona?
Located in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Scottsdale is part of a region experiencing significant growth in manufacturing. This workshop is set against the backdrop of Arizona's expanding high-tech industries, including aerospace, defense, and semiconductors. The proximity of Arizona to key Mexican manufacturing hubs, such as Hermosillo in Sonora, home to major manufacturing plants like the Ford Assembly plant, underscores the relevance of this workshop for businesses in the region.
The workshop has attracted interest from a diverse range of companies across North America, including those from Canada, Arizona, Washington, Oklahoma, Utah, New York, Indiana, California, and Texas. This indicates a wide-ranging appeal of the subject matter, relevant to businesses in various stages of exploring manufacturing options in Mexico.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Companies Exploring Mexico: If you're considering manufacturing in Mexico or looking for alternative venues, this workshop provides the insights you need.
- Consultants and Site Selectors: Enhance your knowledge of Mexico's primary manufacturing locations and strategies for client success.
- Private Equity Firms: Learn strategies to enhance the financial performance of manufacturing companies in your portfolios through Mexican opportunities.
- Leaders in Manufacturing: CEOs, Presidents, Plant Managers, and other key decision-makers will benefit from the comprehensive overview.
- Supply Chain Professionals: Gain an understanding of how manufacturing in Mexico can influence supply chain dynamics.
- International Business Managers: Those managing international operations can learn about the regulatory and logistical aspects of expanding into Mexico.
- Location: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Date: March 7th, 2024
- Time: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Price: $150 (Group discounts available)
What will you learn?
- Cost Factors Associated with Manufacturing in Mexico: Understand various cost components, including labor, overhead, and logistics.
- Labor Market Overview: Explore Mexico's workforce availability, productivity, labor relations, and cost structures.
- Establishing and Running a Manufacturing Operation in Mexico: Learn processes for site selection, legal framework, operational setup, and ongoing support.
- Comparing and Evaluating Different Venues in Mexico: Evaluate Mexico's primary manufacturing locations based on your specific needs.
- Enhancing Financial Performance for Manufacturing Companies: Discover strategies to optimize cost-effectiveness.
- Navigating Regulatory and Compliance Requirements: Understand legal and regulatory aspects.
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics: Learn about supply chain dynamics, including sourcing, transportation, and distribution.
Success Across the U.S.: Dallas, Palo Alto, and Atlanta Workshops
Building on the success of similar events this year, Tetakawi has already hosted well-received workshops in Dallas, Palo Alto, and Atlanta. These gatherings have brought together companies, consultants, private equity firms, and industry experts, all seeking to enhance their understanding of manufacturing opportunities in Mexico.
Participants have praised the actionable insights, networking opportunities, and expert guidance offered at these workshops. The Scottsdale event promises to continue this tradition of excellence, extending the conversation and knowledge-sharing to a wider audience interested in exploring manufacturing solutions in Mexico.
Join us in Arizona!
This workshop is an unparalleled opportunity to gain insights into the advantages of expanding into Mexico. Designed for a broad audience, it offers actionable insights that transcend regional boundaries.
If you are interested in expanding into Mexico but are unable to attend, please contact us to learn about additional upcoming workshops or to schedule a call.
Sign up and stay informed with tips, updates, and best practices for manufacturing in Mexico.